The workshop's proceedings will be published online at CEUR Workshop Proceedings (CEUR-WS.org), which is a recognized ISSN publication series, ISSN 1613-0073.
In order to be included in the proceedings, at least one author must register at the IJCAI website. Registration information can be found at
Please take the comments of the reviewers carefully into account when preparing your camera-ready paper for the proceedings. The final paper and the signed copyright form are due on
June 13, 2016
This is a firm deadline for the production of the proceedings.
Please kindly note for the camera ready version of your paper:
1. remember to INCLUDE the authors of the papers and affiliations
2. do NOT add the page numbers
3. add the following copyright information at the first page (left bottom):
"Copyright © 2016 for the individual papers by the papers' authors. Copying permitted for private and academic purposes. This volume is published and copyrighted by its editors."
1. FINAL PAPER: Please submit the files belonging to your camera-ready paper using your EasyChair author account. Follow the instructions after the login for uploading two files:
(a) either a zipped file containing all your LaTeX sources or a Word file in the RTF format, and
(b) PDF version of your camera-ready paper.
Please follow strictly the author instructions of Springer-Verlag when preparing the final version:
2. COPYRIGHT: Please upload a signed and completed copyright form to us as soon as possible. The SocInf 2016 copyright form can be found at
It is sufficient for one of the authors to sign the copyright form.
You can scan the form into PDF or any other standard image format.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com